Baldurs Gate

Allgemeines Board für alles was mit Online-Gaming zu tun hat.

Baldurs Gate

Beitragvon Baerschke » 15 Mär 2012 22:08

Der Biowareklassiker schlecht hin, Baldurs Gate, kommt zurück!

Es wird zwar nicht mehr durch Bioware entwickelt, aber bei Beamdog sind wohl auch einige der ehemals beteiligten dabei. Demnächst gibt es also Baldurs Gate und Baldurs Gate II in einer Enhanced Edition. - Das ist kein Fanprojekt, sondern was Offizielles.

http://www.baldursgate.com/
Baerschke

Beitragvon Baerschke » 27 Jul 2012 18:40

Am 18. September ist es soweit :)

Falls noch Fragen offen sind:
http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/2011/pre-order-faq

Hello, sports fans! This thread is to help you navigate the tricky and sometimes murky waters of pre-ordering.

Q: What do I get if I pre-order? Huh? WHAT MAKES IT SO GREAT?

A: You get $2 off the final price, a special badge here on the forums that will make people who didn't pre-order (aka "Norms") vomit with envy, AND you get to pre-load the game before release so you can get skull crackin' right away.

Q: Can I pre-order for other platforms?

A: The Mac App Store, the App Store, and Google Play do not support pre-purchasing as far as we know.

Q: How long will pre-orders go for?

A: You can pre-purchase Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition until the release of the PC version, on September 18th. After that, the price goes to normal and we will no longer offer the forum badge

Q: If I buy BG:EE for one platform, do I have to buy it for the others?

A: Yes. It would be neat if we could offer the other platforms as included, but unfortunately that feature isn't in any of the major stores we'll be selling through.

Q: When do I get charged for pre-purchasing? If I want a refund, how does that happen?

A: Immediately. In fact, since most internet traffic at some point travels over fiber optic cable, you could say that you are charged at the speed of light. For refunds, contact support@beamdog.com.

Q: I pre-ordered, where's my FORUM BADGE?

A: Badges will be handed out in the next little while, as we're waiting for a forum feature to come online.

Q: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition costs more than the iPad and Android versions! What are you tryin' to pull here, ya palooka?

A: The PC and Mac versions of BG:EE have all of the content that we've created for the game, along with all of the enhancements to the base game. The iPad and Android versions have some of the new content held back as in-app purchases. If you purchase all of the extra content on iPad and Android, the end price matches up to the PC and Mac versions.

Q: In what formats is Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition available?

A: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition will be available from Beamdog at launch. You can either download the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition installer directly, or download it via the Beamdog client.

Q: How will I pre-load the game? Via some sort of magnetic levitation device, or vertical jets?

A: The Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition installer will let you download the game data early, and will unlock on release day. If you choose to get the game through the Beamdog client, you'll be able to download all the game data early and it will unlock in the same way on release day.

Q: How many times can I download the game, either through the installer or through the Beamdog client?

A: YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME AN INFINITE NUMBER OF TIMES. Feeling bored? Have extra bandwidth? Just delete the game and download it again, for fun!

Q: What languages will BG:EE be available in?

A: Allow me to quote myself:

English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (EFIGS) are all confirmed languages that should be available at launch, and the game should include all the languages in one version.

More languages are on the way, including Polish, but cannot be confirmed at this time. They correspond to the language forums that we currently have open. We hope to include them at launch as well.

Q: Where do I get the BG:EE installer?

A: The BG:EE installer will be made available in the weeks leading up to the release of the game.

Q: Do I have to choose between the client or the installer? Why can't I have BOTH?

A: Well, okay. You can.

Q: I want a boxed copy!

A: We'd like to do a boxed collectors edition and have asked for permission to do so. Currently we are in negotiations.

Q: Will this game be on Steam? Or GOG? Or Impulse? Or...

A: We cannot comment on the future availability of BG:EE on Steam, GOG, or any other distribution service at this time. BG:EE is temporarily exclusive to Beamdog.

Got more questions? Ask 'em, and I'll stumble through an answer!
Baerschke

Zurück zu MMORPGs & Online Games